hey julie...

Thursday, November 09, 2006

to answer your quesitons

1. no, I am not stopping at 100. I have two more FOs to weave and photograph...I'm just sort of busy with a CRAPLOAD OF SPINNING right now. ;)

2. the yarn in my header...aaaahhhh....when I received it in the mail I seriously couldn't keep my eyes off of it. I wanted to look at it all the time. Then it dawned on me that a great way to do just that was to put it in my header! It's Ejido 160, from handpaintedyarn.com, color: Aguas.

And speaking of hpy.com, omg, look at this roving. Drool.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i haven't been here for a minute. you've been busy as usual! i love that yellow yarn below. beautitful!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

FO #100
I'm also knitting
I'm learning
it's here!
Monday, Monday
Basic Earflap Hat -- corrected!!!
I knit! I spin!
FO #99
I think she likes them...
nothing to see here