hey julie...

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Basic Earflap Hat -- corrected!!!

While it's fab to be listed on KPC and all -- you would not believe the traffic I get from them alone -- the downside is that there's not way to let the hundreds of people who've visited that there has been a correction to my Basic Earflap Hat pattern. An astute knitter pointed out a GLARING OMISSION to me (doh!) several weeks ago, so I immediately corrected the pattern (changes are in red). But lots of people had already snagged the pattern. And they're coming back to report an unusual outcome of the nipple-y kind, lol. I apologize to all who have knit and wondered what the heck I was smoking!

So anyway, I'm putting up this post in the hopes that I at least catch a few more people before they knit it. Sigh.

And the wheel? As of 3 a.m., it's in Illinois. If only UPS delivered on Saturday......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get your wheel soon! Perhaps I can donate to your roving stash fund? :shifty: You know, b/c it would be such a shame to have this beautiful new wheel and no roving to spin (yeah right, like that would ever happen).

Speaking of being so close yet so far away, it drives me crazy when my KP orders end up in WV for days when it's only an hour and 45 minutes away from my house. Erg.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Leanne said...

I just found your hat pattern via KPC. It's exactly what I was looking for - I'm making some hats for a homeless shelter and wanted to make some with earflaps. Love you pattern!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

I knit! I spin!
FO #99
I think she likes them...
nothing to see here
the stalking begins
spinny SP, how I love thee
death by Express Mail
moving right along
Wheel update
dumb or clever?