hey julie...

Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday, Monday

So, if you've got some cash burning a hole in your PayPal account, and you'd just love a custom-made small knitting project bag, do visit fibersnob and donate to *her* wheel fund. 10% of proceeds got to breast cancer research! What's not to love?

So I'm sitting here like a dumb nutcase lunatic, peering out the window every time a car passes. My wheel is on the UPS truck, and I have the sneaking suspiscion that mine will be the very last package delivered before the UPS guy goes home tonight. After all, it was loaded on the truck at 4:56 this morning. (I know, I know, UPS tracking geek much?) Either that or he will come during the three minutes it takes for me to pick up my daughter at school.

tick, tock, tick, tock......

4 Comments:

Blogger earthchick said...

Oooh, I'm excited for you! You know, I am a total UPS tracking stalker geek too. I make myself crazy with that.

Can't wait to see pics of your new wheel!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Hooch can knit said...

You are cracking me up- oh how many times have we all went out for the 5 minutes and missed the truck!!

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gah, waiting is so hard! I hope your wheel arrives sooooooooooooooooooooon!!!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Package tracking is the best and worst thing ever! I package stalk too, but at least if it's not in town I know I can forget about it. I also hate that since we moved, the UPS man comes really late (6pm!) instead of during the day.

Hope your wheel comes soon!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

Basic Earflap Hat -- corrected!!!
I knit! I spin!
FO #99
I think she likes them...
nothing to see here
the stalking begins
spinny SP, how I love thee
death by Express Mail
moving right along
Wheel update