hey julie...

Thursday, September 21, 2006

moving right along

First things first...happy birthday to me! My gift to myself? Letting my kids watch way too much television so I can spin. It's sort of a win-win thing. Everybody's happy.

Had a really productive day yesterday:



By the end of the day I might even be able to start plying this batch. It's a good TV night! In the meantime, I'm just stalking the mailman. My BFL had better come today! Even though I can't spin it 'til I finish my socks...

Speaking of those socks, I realized today that the yarn monkey is in a different time zone...it's altogether possible that the dossiers could go out any time after 6 p.m. today. That would be fab! (Ack, I have to free up those US4s!)

More thanks to my wheel fund donors. We're getting close!! Squee! It's not too late to get in on the fun!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Happy Birthday oh sister of mine!!! I love you!!!

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Julie!
I wish you many healthy, happy more.

12:51 AM  
Blogger essjay said...

Happy birthday, Julie!!! That spindle looks great and the colors in that roving? I'm falling over it is so beautiful!

12:46 PM  
Blogger vickthompson said...

Happy belated birthday!
I love that purple!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Becka said...

OMGoodness, Julie...that is gorgeous yarn! I love, love the color!~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

Wheel update
dumb or clever?
from start to finish
soooooo
inca cotton
the trifecta of irritation
FO #98
FO #97
stream of consciousness
I don't like DPNs