hey julie...

Friday, September 15, 2006

dumb or clever?

So I had this idea....

Please go and read it and then tell me if I'm nuts.

Thanks.

Addendum: total crackup...I had a dream last night that when I checked my gmail box this morning, Jenna Adorno had sent me $220. ROFL -- why Jenna Adorno? I've never even knit Tempting. It is a great sweater though...anyway, I was all, "Jenna, I'm going to wait til I get my wheel to start on your yarn if you don't mind, 'cause I want all 1100 grams to be consistent, you know?" LOL.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I think that's actually an awesome idea! But I like sock yarn. Would that be too much of a pain in the ass? If not, I'll totally sign up for 100g!

2:14 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Wellll, I'm getting closer! I've spun 2-ply sport weight...and portions of it were sock weight ...I think if I concentrated a bit more I'd be able to do it. ;)

7:56 AM  
Blogger Becka said...

LOL, nice dream! Perhaps is will become reality!
I put your button up and I'll getcha on payday, bud!:wink:

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, I'm in then! Now to sign up for 100g or 200g.... Hrm...

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

from start to finish
soooooo
inca cotton
the trifecta of irritation
FO #98
FO #97
stream of consciousness
I don't like DPNs
FO 95 & 96
we interrupt the fibery goodness...