hey julie...

Friday, September 01, 2006

FO 95 & 96

Thanks for the puppy pics, sis. Without further ado...



No, normally I'd just count a li'l set like this as one FO. But since I spun the yarn, I figured this one deserved to be two! (Of course, the colors are horribly, terribly off. I took pics inside and outside, natural light, and none of them came close. Sigh)

The boring stuff:
Earflap Hat and Scrunchable Scarf
Knit in handspun Jacob/Corriedale/Mohair and Merino, probably about 250 yards (started with 330 and there's a bit left over) on US8 (hat) and US11 (scarf) needles.

4 Comments:

Blogger essjay said...

Stunning, Julie! I am so in love with the colors of that yarn!

1:04 PM  
Blogger earthchick said...

GORGEOUS!

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice FOs! I love looking at your handspun

3:29 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

Beautiful! I'm glad to see that you still knit too. ;)

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

we interrupt the fibery goodness...
more plying
Cabled Baby Hats
on & off the spindle
still knitting....occasionally
merino, spun & plied
another *sigh*
I'm embarrased to share...
oh dear.
I'm SO in