hey julie...

Thursday, August 10, 2006

another *sigh*

I seem to be sighing a lot lately...this time 'cause I'm bummed. Bummed that I always seem to fall in love with things that make my arms hurt. It's like each hobby I adore gives me a different repetetive stress injury. My arm kills from spinning....but I want to keep doing it! I'm on a roll....



I was a little hesitant to start spinning this merino 'cause I was having a really good spinning week and didn't want to ruin it -- but I thought, what the heck, if it's too frustrating I can just stop and spin the Jacob/Corriedale/Mohair instead. But it didn't frustrate me at all. Maybe the touch of mohair makes it easier to spin, or maybe I have a knack for it...who knows. It's uneven (of course) but I'm quite fond of it...all 200 yards of it (so far):



I'm dying to spin the last ounce so I can ply it, but my arm is begging me not to.

1 Comments:

Blogger essjay said...

Yummy!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

I'm embarrased to share...
oh dear.
I'm SO in
FO 94 & 95
IMHO
UFO trifecta
I'm off...
on the needles this week...
it's craptastic
close, but no cigar