hey julie...

Saturday, July 15, 2006

I'm off...

To a new yarn store! The IL knitters from KH (plus Sara Jayne) are meeting here today. A bit off my beaten path, and the fact that I'm jumping on I294 despite the fact that my car needs a new transmission makes me a teeny bit nervous. But I'm always up for a day of knitting with my peeps! ;) (And if I get stranded by the side of the road? I'll just pull out my knitting.)

So, the classic question faces me yet again: what to knit? I'm halfway throughthe left front of the lace-inset cardigan, but #1, it's wool, and it's supposed to be 93 degrees today; and #2, I don't know that I want to be knitting from a chart during a social gathering. Ditto for Trellis, which is still staring at me, sleeveless, from outside my office door.

What I really want to do is spin silk hankies, 'cause I PUFFY HEART them. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Dishcloths make a great social knitting project. ;)

7:21 AM  
Blogger essjay said...

It was so great to meet you Julie! You did great knitting off a chart while we all had fun! And that little cable baby hat was just too precious!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Becka said...

How great that ya'll all got together, again...and, Sara got to meet ya'll, too!!!
so, what did you decide to knit?!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

on the needles this week...
it's craptastic
close, but no cigar
I *am* still working on Trellis.
Basic Earflap Hat
hey, that's my brother!
wooooooo
oh LisaP....
we have a winner!
uh oh