hey julie...

Sunday, December 03, 2006

FOs 101, 102, 103

Needless to say, I'm a little behind. No photos for these, you're just going to have to take my word for it.

FO #101: those mittens I posted about back here. Finished a long time ago. Wool of the Andes, dyed by my then-5 year old. They turned out too big, and I officially declare here and now that I do not like knitting mittens.

FO #102: Fair Isle baby pants. Or rather, baby pants with fair isle around the cuffs. Which is cute and all, but a royal pain and I need to see if blocking is going to even it all up. Merino Style. Dregs of many colors. Who knows how much.

FO #103: Log Cabin Socks from Melanie Falick's Handknit Holidays. Pictured partially completed here. These were a gift, and as soon as the last end was woven I threw them in an envelope and bid them adieu, only to realize later that I hadn't photographed them. I'm funny like that -- I have to mail things immediately when the urge strikes, or it doesn't get done. Usually I don't even throw notes in with my packages. I just have to get. them. out. NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

what's new
amazing article
note to self
I figured it was time
I've had my eye on these....
to answer your quesitons
FO #100
I'm also knitting
I'm learning
it's here!