hey julie...

Monday, December 04, 2006

another one bites the dust

So we're losing another yarn store. To be totally honest it's not my fave -- too many novelty yarns for my taste, and it feels crowded even when there's only a few people there...but they are quite nice and helpful and I'm sad to see it go.

I used considerable restraint...it was only the second day of the sale:

1204_kk

I just grabbed two patterns, some very pretty mystery wool roving, two balls of bamboo (a Christmas present for a wool-sensitive family member who is learning to knit), and some Catalina Baby Pima that I already have atwo skeins of -- now I have four so I can make something bigger. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

FOs 101, 102, 103
what's new
amazing article
note to self
I figured it was time
I've had my eye on these....
to answer your quesitons
FO #100
I'm also knitting
I'm learning