hey julie...

Saturday, July 01, 2006

I *am* still working on Trellis.

Really.

I did lose some steam, there, when I had to rip out half of it, but I'm now done with the body -- only sleeves left to go.



I did the collar because I'd finished the body (knit in one piece, shoulders 3nbo-d together) and the collar (knit on instead of sewn on, that was pretty cool if I do say so myself) I thought it would be nice to finish most of the fiddly stuff in the middle, so when I finish knitting the sleeves, I'll have four ends to weave and I'll be done. Oh yeah, and the buttons. I have them in my possession, though, and that's half the battle.

4 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Cute! It looks kinda good as a little vest too. :)

6:17 PM  
Blogger essjay said...

Beautiful job!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Julie R. said...

Wow, Julie!!! That's beautiful! You have been a busy little knitter, haven't you. Do you sleep? ;-)

3:18 PM  
Blogger Marji said...

your trellis is coming along beautifully

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

Basic Earflap Hat
hey, that's my brother!
wooooooo
oh LisaP....
we have a winner!
uh oh
Trellis, take two
I am SO....
shameless plug
What a week