hey julie...

Sunday, July 24, 2005

OTN

What I decided to knit, in Elsebeth Lavold Cotton Patine:



For the Rainy Day Sweater in Miss Bea's Rainy Day. The pattern says to knit the sweater first, then knit the edging and sew it on....phooey to that, I'm not knitting this one flat! I'm doing the edge first then picking up the body stitches so I can knit as much as possible in the round. Cotton sure is beautiful, but man, the tension issues kill me.

I also picked up some Catalina Baby Pima for the Thinking Dress, which is so fantastic I want to sleep with it under my pillow. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

What to knit?
Brown Sheep Prairie Silks
How do I love Nicky Epstein?
I caved.
Ugh. and Yum.
FO #22
FO #21
FO #19 & 20
I did it.
FO #16, 17 & 18