hey julie...

Saturday, July 09, 2005

FO #19 & 20

Got a chance to visit a big yarn store outside of Denver on my recent vacation. My sister was drawn to the novelty yarns...lol...made a scarf (finished on vacation) for my sweet niece, and a hat to match (finished at home). Unfortunately I forgot to take a pic of the scarf...but here's the hat. The scarf is knit from the novelty yarn used for the trim on the hat. Horrible to knit with, but very soft and yummy. (The hat: KnitPicks Merino Style on US6 needles.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Hey now - don't dis the sis - I'm watching you now. . .

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

I did it.
FO #16, 17 & 18
leaf insertion practice
FO #15
OMG
FO #14
twisty edge practice
FO #13
leaf practice
FO #12