hey julie...

Sunday, July 17, 2005

I caved.

Last night I decided that the two projects I have on the needles that I don't want to finish right now can wait. Life is too short to knit things that don't make me smile. Do I sound like FlyLady yet?

So I started Tiny Birds Organics' soaker, with my sheepy-farmy wool. The gauge doesn't match so it's ginormous, but it will be felted so I'm hoping it will turn out correctly proportioned. If not? Learning experience. No, I don't cloth diaper, but I have friends who do. I've been kind of intrigued with the idea of knitting a soaker, so hopefully this will get it out of my system for a while.

In other news, I hit the jackpot at a local library today...every knitting book I wanted was available. That never happens! So I'm off to finish my wine and dream about my next project...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

Ugh. and Yum.
FO #22
FO #21
FO #19 & 20
I did it.
FO #16, 17 & 18
leaf insertion practice
FO #15
OMG
FO #14