hey julie...

Thursday, March 01, 2007

I smite thee, blogger

You know, I've always been pro-Blogger because of the sheer simplicity of authoring blogger templates. If you can manage basic CSS, a few tags and a smidge of HTML, you're golden. Or at least you were, until the new freaking beta from hell took over, and the entire system changed.

Yes, I'm a web person. Yes, I could learn this whole new way of coding templates if I wanted to. But you know what? If I'm going to have to learn something new from the ground up, I think I'm much better off learning WordPress. A much better investment of my time, given all of the trouble I've had with google-related sites as of late.

So here we go: http://heyjulie.wordpress.com

It's not fully customized 'cause I'm on the free server, but it works. Everything's there. I'll keep the free patterns up here for a while too, but they're over there as well.

Change your bookmarks! Come on over and say hello!

1 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Hey! So I went over to the new blog and tried to comment but I couldn't--do I have to sign up for an account? I'll try again when I have more time...

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

in the works
I've said it before,
bad bad blogger
Taking care of a weepy sick kid (pre-8 p.m.) and c...
FOs #107 & 108
proof
you guessed it, more spinning
technical difficulties
mmmmm, Cormo
my own private hell