hey julie...

Monday, January 08, 2007

you guessed it, more spinning

Really, I do still knit. I have five things on the needles. But this is what captured my attention this past week:

Image747

I thought I might spin it a little bulkier than usual, but it had other ideas.

0105_hpymerino

The pictures really don't do it justice. I was so taken by the colors the whole time I was spinning it. Look, we match:

0104_single

The colors are just so amazing. Deep violets, berry-winey colors that I can't describe...I decided to navajo ply it to kind of keep the colors together, but I'm second guessing myself. I'd love to see what it would have looked like as a 2-ply. This photo makes it look ore purpley than it really is.

0105_hpymerino4

100g, 150 yds, 11wpi.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

I love the colour of that yarn!

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

technical difficulties
mmmmm, Cormo
my own private hell
Merry Christmas!
FOs #105 & #106
FO #104
the spinning, it never stops
So, I'm a total liar
in the home stretch
another one bites the dust