hey julie...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

So, I'm a total liar

I have this friend and I owe her a package full of stuff. I keep saying that I'm going to send it any day, but I haven't yet. She's on the other side of the world, though, and she has no Internet access, so she'll never know. Well, maybe she'll figure it out when she sees the postmark and the customs form...but, whatever.

Really, I had a good reason -- I wanted to finish spinning this so I could send it along.

jenn2

BMFA 50% merino, 50% tencel. Yum.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

A) Busted.

B) It was worth it. I'm so in love with this yarn. I wanted to snuggle it when I went to sleep the night I got the box, but Joe wouldn't let me.

C) This "Comments" page is in Italian for me. "Lascia il tuo commento". "Posta un commento su: Hey Julie!"

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

in the home stretch
another one bites the dust
FOs 101, 102, 103
what's new
amazing article
note to self
I figured it was time
I've had my eye on these....
to answer your quesitons
FO #100