hey julie...

Friday, January 20, 2006

4 Things Meme

Mer tagged me with this one...here goes....

4 jobs that you have had in your lifetime
cafeteria line worker (aah, first jobs), gift wrapper, flower delivery person, graphic designer.

4 movies that you could watch over and over
Titanic, Beautiful Girls, So I Married an Axe Murderer, Stop Making Sense

4 places that you have lived
Wheaton, IL, Westmont IL, Waco, TX (for five days! LOL), Warrenville IL

4 TV shows that you love to watch
Lost, 24, Survivor, The Amazing Race

4 places that you have been on vacation
Santa Cruz,
New Orleans, Vermont, Denver

4 websites that you visit daily
Two private forums, KH forum, and my Bloglines feeds

4 of your favorite foods
Jambalaya, Chicken Parmigana, Chicken Enchiladas, Pork Pot Stickers

4 places that you would rather be right now
Eating any of those four things, at the movies, at the yarn store with a pile of cash, in Colorado visiting my sister.

4 bloggers who you are tagging
Uh, well, about four people read my knitting blog and one of them tagged me! So if you're reading this (Julie?) consider yourself tagged. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Thanks Julie! Our places of residence are oddly similar, though I've lasted a bit longer in TX. I liked the answer you gave for the places you'd rather be--the LYS with a pile of cash is always good. :)

8:29 PM  
Blogger Julie R. said...

Me? This Julie??? AAAACK! I got tagged!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Yay Colorado!!! Thanks sis.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

Citius, Altius, Fortius
Today's LYS trip
We made our first foray
FO #66
I'm behind
SP7
Ten things I learned last year.
FO #57
FO #56
really,