hey julie...

Monday, January 16, 2006

I'm behind

...in posting FOs. I decided to just throw them in one big post, not many details, because if I wait it will never get done. FO #58 was a bonnet that I don't have a finished pic of. That was my last FO of 2005 -- no too shabby! (Of course I gravitate towards small projects, so big whoop.)

Lots and lots of socks, here....but first, fingerless gloves...

FO #59...fingerless gloves in Paton's Classic Merino (very itchy, unfortunately) 1/2/06



FO #60...my first pair of socks using actual fingering weight yarn on US2s 1/5/06



FO #61...lace edged hat in Cashsoft DK 1/6/06



FO #62...hat & socks set in Cashsoft DK 1/7/06



FO #63 & 64...matching earflap hats for the kiddos in 6-ply bulky merino from www.handpaintedyarn.com (omg, it's unbelievably soft and woooonderful to knit with) 1/09/06



FO #65...more Cashsoft socks 1/10/06

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie R. said...

Ahh, Julie, very cute!!! You're a knitting machine! And now you've got me thinking I need to go and number my FOs. ;-)

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

SP7
Ten things I learned last year.
FO #57
FO #56
really,
FO #55
FO #51 & #54
FO #53
FO #52
FO #50