hey julie...

Sunday, December 18, 2005

really,

I'm not that negligent of my sidebar, folks. Everything you see under "on the needles" is still in fact on the needles, where it has been since the beginning of time. At least it feels that way. I'm not quite ready to move them to "in hiatus" though...I'd have to put them all on waste yarn first.

These are the projects that are so monotonous I can't bear to pick them up for more than ahalf hour anymore. And I lost my lace pattern cheat card for one of them, and I can't figure out which freaking book I got the pattern out of. So that fab Decadence might have another incarnation...

Can't wait til after Christmas when I get to start knitting Tubey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

FO #55
FO #51 & #54
FO #53
FO #52
FO #50
FO #49
FO #48
FO #47
FO #46
at this rate....