hey julie...

Friday, May 05, 2006

Why yes,

As a matter of fact, I have been knitting. Not a whole lot worth blogging about tho.

A single sock that looks cute on the foot but really odd by itself...



I re-did the heel four times. Three short-row heels, which I finally got the hang of on the third try (then decided it looked really dumb with this particular self-striping yarn) then finally an afterthought heel. The sock looks alarmingly large to me, hard to believe that it's just a hair too bg for my dd. We'll be saving it for the fall when she *gulp* starts kindergarten.

I'm working on a longies pattern....



Look familiar? Leftover Tubey yarn. I'm destashing. If I never knit with Asparagus merino Style again, it will be too soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

Coming right up...
VK
FO #86
FO #85
good mail day!
for the record
FO #84
yeah yeah yeah
FO #82 & #83
home