hey julie...

Sunday, April 16, 2006

FO #84

More socks....the red ones from my post the other day. No pic yet, because my two-year-old is sleeping with them on. I gave them to her, and she put them right on and chirped, "Thank you Momma! I am going to wear them for the rest of my life."

(And then I melted into a puddle. Sweet girl.)

Boring: mock cable socks, no pattern. Knit in Kraemer Yarns Summit Hill worsted (yes, they are very thick) color: Garnet, on US4 needles. I still have half the skein left if anyone would like to take it off my hands. ;)

This one will have to do, as she still won't take them off... :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Hooch can knit said...

She is so sweet!!!- much more appreciative than my daughter who threw her sweater on the floor at the dog.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

awwww....but she loves her yellow pants, doesn't she?? ;)

11:25 AM  
Blogger RhettaRic said...

you are becoming a SOCK MONSTER! Great bunch of socks!

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

yeah yeah yeah
FO #82 & #83
home
SP7
what to knit?
FO #81
needle wrangling
FO #80
I'm in love
Thanks SP!