hey julie...

Sunday, August 07, 2005

next...

I started the Thinking Dress from Miss Bea's Rainy Day last night. For some odd reason the BB6 live feeds were comin' through for free, so I got in some good knitting time, listening on my headphones and taking a break to recap occasionally.

I'm using Catalina Baby Pima, which is one of the most wonderful yarns I've ever knitted with. If I could afford it, and there were more colors available, I think I would knit everything, from now on, with this yarn.



I had to dink with the hue and saturation in Photoshop to try and get the color to look remotely like it does in person. It's the loveliest berry color...not at all as pinkish as my camera would lead one to believe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the cable pattern! I'll have to try that pima since you give it such a rave review :)

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

What to do?
FO #23
woo!
moving right along...
I'm feeling kind of lost without my digital camera...
Looks even better...
OTN
What to knit?
Brown Sheep Prairie Silks
How do I love Nicky Epstein?