hey julie...

Friday, February 24, 2006

KO, day 15 -- update

I'm feeling very SP-M about this whole thing...am I going to make it?? It didn't seem too out of the question a few days ago, but after today I'm just not sure. I had to rip out an entire 16-row cable repeat, then had to tink some rows here and there, and at the end of the day I'm on row 93 of 126, with a whole 'nother panel to finish on Saturday. My hands hurt. I'm not especially enjoying this. But I'm so freaking stubborn, I feel the need to punish myself and keep going.

Shining moment: When I discovered that I screwed up 20 rows ago and had to rip out a pattern repeat...the Xs and Os didn't look right...my five year old said, "Mama, I was going to say, you can't really see the Xs and Os. You should make that in light blue or something."

Yeah, right, like I'm ever making this again. (lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

KO, day 15
KO, day 13
it's stashalicious
KO, day 12
KO, day 11
KO, day 10 / FO #74
KO, day 9 (deja vu)
KO, day 9
FO #73
KO, day 7