hey julie...

Thursday, February 16, 2006

KO, day 7

I haven't been back to the sweater since Monday...but this has cables so it qualifies as an Olympic project. I was itching to cast on some of my valentine yarn, and the kiddo asked for a scarf, so I figured an Irish Hiking Scarf was in order. An odd, odd colorway...and even though I modified the pattern so that 1. it wouldn't be too wide and 2. I wouldn't have to use a cable needle, I still think it may be a very short, very odd little scarf. Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

FO #72
He's a keeper
KO, day 4
KO, day 2
Co-op
It's like buttah
Houston, we have a ring...
I suppose...
FO #71
FO #70