hey julie...

Thursday, August 18, 2005

What was I thinking?

I'm knitting another poncho...sample to the left in "on the needles." It's rather mind-numbing. Luckily I have four months to complete it, so I can do a quadrant a month then put it aside. There are actually two matching ponchos...one for my goddaughter, and one for her American Girl doll. The latter? A piece of cake. The former? Let's just say I'm offering it up for the Protestant souls in purgatory. ;)

I finished the knitting portion of my Thinking Dress last Friday. True to form, I haven't touched it since -- I don't know what my prob is because there are only two tiny shoulder seams then some edging to knit. This weekend. For sure. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

times they are a-changin'
I'm skeeered
next...
What to do?
FO #23
woo!
moving right along...
I'm feeling kind of lost without my digital camera...
Looks even better...
OTN