hey julie...

Sunday, October 09, 2005

FO #32

Obviously, I really like this scarf pattern. Ironic, because I'm not a fan of scarves in general. Before these three, I'd only knitted two scarves, and they bored me to tears and I swore never to make another scarf. I've always thought of scarves as something to "get past," I guess...not something I'd actually look forward to knitting. So, totally surprising that I would voluntarily PAY for this pattern (I don't usually buy loose patterns either), and knit it three times in a row.

I know, in this picture it's not finished.But it is, really, I was just too lazy to take another one.

The boring stuff:
Loop-d-Loop Lace Leaf Scarf.
Knit in Knitpicks Suri Dream (1 skein, and I had just enough), color: Twilight
Knit with yarn doubled, on US13 needles.
Started 10/05 finished 10/06.


It looks all fuzzy and stuff, partly because it's not blocked yet (obviously). But when you hold it up to the light, you can see the pattern:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I've been knitting since 01/05, spinning since 07/06. Mmmmm, yarn.

Amber
Cheryl
Hooch
Julie
Li, eh?
Mer
Rebecca
Sara Jayne
Vicki
Wendie

KCR+ Exp+ SPM+ Steel+ Bam+ Addi++ Pl-- Den Wool++ Cot Lux+ Stash+ Scale+ Fin !Ent Int FI> Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+ Dpn- ML+ Swatch+ KIP+ Blog+ SNB> EZ FO+ WIP3 Gauge W+ Alt Sp Sw

Powered by Blogger

Basic Earflap Hat
Cabled Baby Hats
Lace-Edged Women's Hat

FO #31
FO #30
FO #29
on the needles...
FO #28
woo!
FO #27
diversion
on, then off, then back on the needles...
19,000 stitches later...